HTML-generic is a banner into which you should write click processing and third-party counters (if necessary) prior to downloading.
Use the HTML-generic type to load interactive banners (for example, a banner with several buttons and links for transition, a banner with non-clickable areas, a banner with animation that works when the cursor is hovered over it).
1. The banner shall be a ZIP archive, inside which are all the files necessary for the banner. Libraries in item 6 are exception.
2. Size of ZIP archive should not exceed 150 Kb. Limitation on the file size of files within archive: html, js, jpeg, png, gif — 600 Kb; other file formats — 600 Kb. Limitations are checked separately for each component of the banner.
3. It is imperative that all banner files are in the same folder as the main HTML file. I.e., there should not be additional folders for images or js-files.
4. All banner files should be in the same folder.
5. The name of the main file should be index.html and it should be the only HTML file in the archive.
6. For the file name, only Latin letters, digits and underscore are allowed.
7. It is forbidden to access external resources, except for links to some of the basic libraries included in the HTML5 development tools, such as:
//code.createjs.com/createjs-*.min.js (Adobe Edge Animate)
//s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/Enabler.js (Google Web Designer)
The rest of the libraries should be located in the archive together with all components of the banner.
8. The banner must contain a size meta tag in the
<head> tag. Example for the 300x250 format:
<meta name="ad.size" content="width=300,height=250">
9. Before adding a code for click processing (see item 9) the banner should NOT contain click events processing for events causing transition or opening new windows. If the banner contains the
<a> tag or click events processing from other systems, then after loading the banner into the system, several windows will open upon clicking.
10. To follow the link specified in the system during loading and account clicks throughout the area of the HTML banner you need to register the following code in the index.html file before the closing
This method is suitable for processing a click throughout the area of HTML banner. If a banner should have non-clickable area, see Requirements for interactive banners.
11. When using a counter (pixel) of a third-party system it is necessary to register it in the index.html file before the closing
counter is a viewing link of a third-party system without a protocol which link starts with two slashes
//. The third-party parameter to protect against caching should be replaced by
Counters of following systems are allowed to be used:
Other systems — as agreed.
Our DSP is integrated with AdRiver, so to eliminate double verification, AdRiver codes and pixels are not accepted. Your advertising campaigns are delegated from the DSP to your AdRiver account. This way, all statistics on the DSP campaign in your AdRiver account becomes available.
12. Banner must have visible borders. If banner background is sole-colored, partially black, partially white, has transparent background or has such frames, the banner should be enclosed in a frame contrasting to the basic background.
Example of a ready-made banner is available for downloading at the link. In the sample code, you can see how items 6, 7, 8, 9 are implemented.